Saturday, September 26, 2009

A few things

I need to tell you a few things.

First, this morning my husband woke up to a knock on the door and our mini netbook was on the doorstep!!!
I was so happy.
Not sure why it decided to just show up, but we are very happy it did.

Second, Ive been thinking about my life and if computer problems are the worst thing that is happening, my life is not that bad.

Its pretty good actually.

Third, at four in the morning I woke up to a kind of crashing sound. I sat up and could see that our kitchen light was mysteriously on. As I was sitting there trying to figure out how the kitchen light turned on Zach suddenly sat up, looked at the door, and then layed back down. About five seconds later he sat up and looked at me and then stood up and started walking towards the door. Seriously I thought someone was in our apartment. He just was standing in the doorway of our room staring into the hallway {trying to wake up}. I jumped out of bed and looked into the doorway and saw that our chalkboard that was on the wall in the hallway was now on the floor.

I really had been holding my breath the whole time.
The chalkboard had fallen and hit the light switch on its way down.

I wonder how long it would have taken my husband to realize that if I hadnt gotten up. {he's not all there before 9 a.m.}.

It was a strange thing.

Fourth, I wish I was helping my aunt move {or playing with her cute cute boys, Van and Asher} and going to my baby Lacy's buddy walk and going to the relief society general conference meeting with my mom and her sisters, but i'm not. im at "thank you for calling murdock hyundai, how may I direct your call?"







Fifth, I got my husband some really cool {he doesnt like it so much when I call everything cute} brown cords for his birthday, and he took them back and got some pretty cute brown jeans instead. But I like the cords better.

2 comments:

  1. that would creep me out! remember how the boys told us that they would have time to get their guns if someone broke in....yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they would have time to get their guns. They would keep them by their bedside. That is how they would protect you.

    ReplyDelete