1. my maggie is home! do you remember when she left?? oh man. i love her so much. and i love that things just never change between us. and she is completely NORMAL in case you were wondering. sometimes it's hard to know how they'll be when they come home from those missions;). her homecoming is on sunday.
2. cand ran another marathon. this would be marathon numero three. she's an animal! we love going to support her fitness endeavors though, and z likes running with her the last couple miles because he remembers how nice it was to have her at the end of his marathon. she's a good sis. we wouldn't have missed it, cand!
3. we got a tree! well, my parents got us a tree. the windstorm kind of ruined our front yard, but CHANGE IS GOOD. and we are finally getting our front yard kicked into shape. and we planted a new tree where four trees and then a hole once were. and i love it. thanks parents! i feel so grown up to ask for a tree for my bday... but i really was so excited about it and even more excited to see it grow over the years. we are so old.
4. speaking of old I AM 23! as of 6/7. my husband told me he was combining my bday and anniversary presents this year, since they are only a week apart. which i was SO opposed to... but he wouldn't budge. "not this year. you will love your gift though, i know you will." with his little smirk. well, he was right. i would have combined christmas/valentines/halloween/any holiday for frankie. try topping that next year zach boy;)
5. oh and speaking of our anniversary. we have been married for 3 years now, you guys. THREE YEARS! (wedding, year 1, year 2). but it feels like i have known him forever. i love being married to this man always though, even through the ups and downs. he is the best husband i could ever ask for. he tries so hard to do anything and everything for me and i know i am so blessed to have him.
6. happy summer to you all! we are down for a bbq any night of the week. so come on over. and meet our pup. you'll love him. and i love summertime bees games! here are some pics of bbqs and the first of many bees games for us this sum.