Wednesday, December 2, 2009

6 months and still married.



i like when you put your name into songs and make up new dance moves {and teach them to my brothers. these moves should not be passed on}.

i like when you buy me flowers for no reason, but always say you dont know if they're the ones i would like. i like them all. especially when they're for no reason.

i like that you dont get the point of making the bed {or putting extra pillows on it} but you do it anyways. 2 days a week.

i like when you buy the groceries {even if it means 2% milk and white bread}.

I like when you try to fix things and you get out your 20 dollar tool set from target. but i still usually end up fixing it:)

i like friday nights with little caesars and the trusty DVR.

I like that you think im pretty with no make up on. {or at least pretend to}.

I like that your a picky eater but will always at least try {even if its just one bite} anything i make.

I like that you love movies and love showing me movies i havent seen and pausing every fifteen minutes to explain to me what's going on even if i dont ask. {very few people could handle my constant gasps or questions during movies}.

I like that you eat smoothies over milkshakes and strawberry ice cream over chocolate and a chicken sandwhich over a hamburger {even though i think its kind of really weird}.

i like that you always lock the door when you leave before me in the morning.

i like calling you at 8:50 from work and asking what your doing and what we're going to do when i get home and what you ate for dinner, even though i usually already know all the answers.

i like that little kids love you, even if it is at my expense.

i like that you surprsised me about where we were going on our honeymoon {your usually not very good at surprises}.

i like that you think its funny when i freak out about things {i only sometimes like this}.

and i like that your stuck with me forever. i wish you luck boy.

Happy 6 months and a few days!
love you!
Photos are by my friend michelle... after our wedding.. she's building her portfolio and me and zach got to help her out a little bit. probably because his suit is so good looking.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! I want to retake our wedding pictures. That would be fun to dress up again. :) Congrats on 6 months! You two are perfect for eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice thing to write about my brother. You are are great wife to him and he is lucky to have you Lizzy!

    Good Luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute post liz! so i laughed a few times, cause i can relate to a lot of what you said. like locking the door when he leaves before me! it's like he's locking me in! it's funny, but mostly endearing and cute.

    happy 6 months!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I would love to get dressed up again, I always think its so sad that i only got to wear my wedding dress one time. You too are so cute, and I loved this post. So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz this is wonderful, I love you two. Happy 6 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post Liz, but you didn't mention what a great son-in-law/brother-in-law he is!

    ReplyDelete