Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Want to Wake Up In That City That Doesnt Sleep

Im sorry I keep using song titles as titles for my posts, im just not that creative. and no one can say it better than frank sinatra and jay-z


And my fave part.. besides the food.. 5th Ave!
A girl can dream, right?
Empire State Building.


the baby.




Circleline tour. I think this was zach's fav part of the trip. It's a boat tour around Manhattan, and it was so worth the time and money. We learned a lot and saw a lot. If you go to NY, you've got to go on this.

well, we loved it..



we also went to a broadway show called Memphis. It was amazing. Of course.
i love broadway.
we met some people who live near NY and they just go to a different Broadway play ever few weeks.
that's the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment