Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mags is leaving for Chile on December 15th. December 15th, feel free not to come this year;)

Let's take a trip back to my junior year in high school.
In Maggie's kitchen doing math after school-this happened a lot for a lot of years.
Mag: Where are you going to go to college.
Liz: I don't know, I really don't. Ive always wanted to go to BYU but I feel intimidated and stressed about it. And i don't know anyone else planning to go down there, really.
Mag: I want to go there, too. And feel the same.
Liz and Maggie: We will be roommates and friends forever... Starting.... Now.


I cant say that was the exact conversation, because it wasn't, but i do remember the moment we decided we would go down and survive it together. It just seemed right.

While there, I think it's important to note that we learned to read each others minds. I am not kidding, challenge us to a round of catch phrase. It happens when you share a room with someone for a year and pretty much only have each other, day in and day out. I love my Maggie. And I'm pretty sure that me and zach will both miss her equally, because he loves his mag pie, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment