Friday, November 19, 2010

I thought I'd hate the wood paneling.

But I love it.
And I also love that we painted my light switch bright green.




And today's weather.
And my sale anthro earrings.
And that I ate at Pace's Dairy Ann today (my favorite restaurant...that's right).
And that we put up all our Christmas decorations and zach let me listen to my Xmas music as loud as I wanted (for a little while)...and actually suggested it.
And that I ordered the cutest star for our tree and cant wait for it to come....

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I love your house and you know what is so funny? The first thing I think about when I remember your house is the green light switch! How can I get Nick to let me decorate for Christmas already? He won't let me until after Thanksgiving! :( And you look way cute in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your house as well its darling, and yay for christmas!

    ReplyDelete