Sunday, December 5, 2010

Turkey Day

Aren't those cute plates in the background?
The Secret Haven people.
The owner, my Sue, is one of the most amazing, genuine, generous, thoughtful and talented people i know.
And her store is to die for.

The babies.
We loved having these babies over for thanksgiving.
Aren't they darling in their little thanksgiving sweaters?
Benj.
He always (usually) dresses great.
(and is also single, girls... 801-512-9471)
Only took me 22 years to make this happen (the clothing).
Hopefully it wont take me that long to make this happen with my husband.
Pretty sisters.

This is the first time I've seen this kid read. And im not talking about Asher (the baby).
Last time we saw Asher, he refused to talk or sit by jer bear and tj.
he said they would wrestle him and he didnt want them to wrestle him.
but he warmed up by thanksgiving (after they gave him a few racecars to play with).

I kind of loved having a low-key thanksgiving. it's never happened before. and although i did miss the chaos for a while, it was nice to just relax and hang out with my mom's sister, ann dee's, family and grandma and gramps.

No comments:

Post a Comment