Thursday, June 30, 2011

you watched the nba draft, didn't you? oh cool, me neither.


just kidding i did.
when you fall asleep to sports center every night (not by choice) some of what the television tells you is retained. and sometimes i start to get interested. but especially when i feel like i have a connection with the people they talk about, like if they live in UT or went to the same school as me, or... something like that.

i just have to get this out in the open...
i might have woken up the night after the draft at 5 am thinking about Jimmer going to the kings.
i won't get into it too much for fear that i have already lost about 90% of my readers with my title, but i just feel like after a tough year the jazz needed the personality, the energy, the excitement he would bring to Utah and, let's be honest, we needed his shot, too.

jimmer- i know you're reading this- and i just want to tell you that we're sad you're not in UT, but for the first time in my life i'll be rooting for the kings (well, for the first time in my life i've known there was a team in sacramento... and i'll be rooting for them... unless they're playing my jazz, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment