Monday, October 17, 2011

.saturday mornings and youtube.com

this is what we do some lazy saturdays when we don't want to get up - waste time on facebook and youtube together! hey, at least it counts as family time right?

as you know, i am not an avid youtube fan. i know i look dumb saying that.
but you also know that if I am posting a vid, it is worth watching.
well, that is to say, if you care about things i care about (Nikki Menaj and Brandon Flowers I guess today?) then you will like it.
even if you aren't into those singers, i'm telling you, both videos are worth watching (if you haven't already seen them, i know they've been circulating).

Youtube vid 1.


that girl is freakin cute, am i right?
hilarious.

Youtube vid 2.


"there's still a fire burnin in there"
love it and love your face b flowers.

i've watched both videos several times now.
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. ha the first video is so cute! I found your blog on Michelle's. hope you don't mind liz! Just thinking about A-Chiles. The first letter of the alphabet and a pepper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh that game is hilarious. I'm glad you found my blog, I love that vid I hope I have a kid like that girl, she is so funny. Let's do games again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tried to do games..you and Zach went to lagoon, lame. Just kidding. We are up for it whenever. What's your email, I'll add you to my blog, cause it's so neat..not!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes do! I'm sure it's fabulous, your babies are darling. Liz.r.helm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete