Friday, February 3, 2012

less important announcements like dying my hair and jimmer


can i just tell you that all i ate for lunch today was doritos and 7 layer dip? 
i had a plate of salad, soup and a sandwich - and a breadstick - which are all now  in the trash. not even one bite. (don't tell my motherinlaw how wasteful i am, she doesn't like it when we waste things:)).
i'm secretly a five year old who only wants to eat chips. 
later my friend at work gave me a BIG slice of her apple, she said, "here, eat this. all you ate for lunch was chips."
she saw me. it's fine though.

in other news. i wrote a blog post a couple of days ago... it had the same title. since the title didn't get deleted. but everything else did! my phone had a breakdown for a second and decided to delete all of the text and pics when i was just going to add onemorelittlething. poof. gone.
it took me a couple days to get over it... not really sure why.  it just bugged me! the words don't come out the same way the next time, ya know? so i thought about scratching the whole post. but then i remembered jimmer and how i needed to tell him that we went to his game and cheered for him. and at least it wasn't a midterm paper.
anyways, i'm feeling better now and am ready to tell you about my hair and jimmer again. 

AAAAND my cheetah cardigan from the secondhand shop! it was $4.50/free because i had just over five bucks of credit there. congrats to me! i love it! and to whoever sweater it once was: thank for your donation. i will take gooood care of it. 
(it can be seen underneath my coat in the below pic. you might be seeing a lot of it).


the other thing to note in this pic... I DYED MY HAIR. or rather, lar dyed my hair. 
and i love it as much as i love my cheetah cardigan. and that's a lot you guys. 
zach told me it was his favorite hair of mine to date.
hmmm.
thanks zach boy.
i wonder if he will think that when he finds out i actually have to pay every three months to prevent regrowth and such things us helms have never paid for or thought about before!
we shall see.
lar told me about three times that i HAVE to come back in or my roots will look gray. i had to commit to her that i won't be lazy before she would do it. she knows me a little too well. i'm the laziest hair person you will ever meet. 
but it's a fun change and mine and lars visions just collided and we knew what had to happen.
yay for hair inspiration. lar has it a lot. that is why i go to her, to tell me what she knows i need to do with my hair.
this is all i ever wanted from a hairstylist - to make decisions for me and tell me what looks good. and then actually make it look good! novel idea. bless you for going to hair school lar lar.

NEXT TOPIC: JAZZ V. JIMMER
now, i know everyone says this game was so conflicting and blah, blah... 
being a jazz fan, i wanted my boys to win. no question about that. BUT i still cheered for jimmer every time he got the ball. and i really wanted him to do good, in like a weird motherly sorta way. ya know? 
but i will say this, we all know jimmer did not actually airball that last shot. he was fouled. that being said, i'm glad the kings lost.
uncle brad wrote a great article about the game here, read up people.
(good xmas presents mom/dad.. fun game, fun game).


AND we got crown burger before the game, which is close to mandatory before a jazz game.
jr crown, fries and a dc, people. oh, and lots o' fry sauce. mmm, mmm.


one other thing. it's baby mac's one week birthday today.


happy friday!

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair! LG never disappoints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair, and love that you love Jimmer so much. :) (Yes i just said love 3 times)

    ReplyDelete