Wednesday, May 9, 2012

hello blog

i went to din with my girls tonight.
i know i end up blogging every time i see them, but it's like i remember everything i love about them and why we are such good friends.
rin shares too much information all the time, chel is fiesty and always has tons of good stories and lar, she's just my girl (that's all who made it, can we all try to not be busy anymore?).
rinny is moving to AZ and chels is moving to vegas, which i am secretly excited about because that means trips to visit them. which i am already planning on.

in other news, i answered my door at 1030 pm...in my robe.
guys, i thought it was my brotherinlaw coming to get his 16 things he left at my house...
turns out it was the new neighbs. i told them not to tell zach... but that it was something they'd find out about eventually (i'm sorry, but after 9pm, it's robe time for liz... comfort=happy ... jeans=not comfortable).

also, i just finished the voice finale.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
i won't talk about it in case anyone took my advice and started watching it.
great show.
ok, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment