Monday, July 23, 2012

our 4th

yard work. yard work. yard work.
even frankster helped.
taking care of a yard is hard! we are slowly but surely getting it into shape.

later we went to a bbq at unce brad's. i love those rock rock girls. they have always made me wish i had a sister. they have 5 girls in their fam, and let me tag along as the little cousin for many, many years. and i look just like them, definitely a rock, so i can pretend i'm a sister, right?

then. me and zach and frank bought some fireworks from a cute little family selling on 5th south, went back to our little house, with newly cut grass, and set them off. zach even played patriotic music... you know, the song from sandlot, the night game scene. it was perfect. and even frank loved the fireworks.
i love our little family. and, i love our country. every 4th i get a little lump in my throat during fireworks and the patriotic music and all of it. we are very blessed.





(my husb just got a new camera...so don't mind the liz and frank photoshoots!)

3 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me want to get a dog so bad!! Glad your having fun with him. We are also in the market for a new camera...what kind did you guys get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiersha- he has a canon 5D. I don't know too much about it but it's been awesome and he loves it!

    ReplyDelete