Thursday, December 6, 2012

zach: the ward sports director

this is the email my husband sent out to all of the men in our ward...my neighbor then read it to me...and i had to share.

readers, i present to you, my husband:

"Church basketball is coming up! The first games start Dec 27. There will be 3 teams from our ward. Deacons/Teachers, Priests and a Seniors team. Priests already graduated from High school must play on the Seniors team. Remind your sons and neighbors.

I'm trying to get Jerry Sloan out of retirement to come coach us but my restraining order from him is hindering my objective (joke...Jerry would never do that to me). Anyways, It should be a blast! Come out and burn some calories in the winter months.

If we have to we can combine with other wards to make a full team, but we would need to know before the season starts if that's the case.

Let me know if you can make some games this year or have any questions."

p.s. (This is liz again) in case you're wondering, he had one response... unfortunately, not everyone in the ward knows my husband, so they might not know what to think. i'm picturing the guy in our ward that owns a genealogy company and has 5 kids. and our bishop. haha. oh my husband. sure love you, my dear.



2 comments:

  1. (This is Bradford) Saw this as part of my morning blog check. Solid email Zach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his use of exclamation points (!). They really amp up the excitement around church basketball.

    ReplyDelete