Thursday, February 14, 2013

why i love valentine's day

because everyone wears PINK!
fresh flowers all over. my favorite.
because it's all about celebrating those you love. valentine or not.
because i was one of those girls who picked the perfect card for each person in the class to put in their vday box. and still love finding/receiving the perfect card.
and now, because i have the best of valentines... he really is a good one. he was my first valentine when i was 18, and he's going to be mine fooor-evvvv-errrrrr. love you zach. thanks for running errands with me all day on saturdays and wanting to watch my shows with me some nights and for motivating me to work out to make me feel better and for taking our pup on long walks at night and for making me feel good about myself all the time and making me be a better person, even when it's easier not to be and for loving my family and being crazy about your neices and nephews and for taking care of our little family of me and you... i love you. like, a lot.

now go to costco rather than smith's marketplace for flowers this year:)
(baby steps, guys... he already knows im not a roses girl, we take this husband training thing one year at a time;)). (and costco quality can't be beat, but you all already know how i feel about costco...).



1 comment:

  1. Nick and I have totally had the Costco flowers talk too! And the "I don't like roses talk". So funny!! I am just so jealous reading all about Thailand. You live and amazing life Girl! And the DR is next? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete