Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We've got more bounce in California

Our much needed getaway to Cali for my old roommate, Tiersha's, wedding was just what we needed.

We left late Wednesday night and stayed at my cute cousin holly's house in Vegas with her cute boys. Cutest boys ever. Lennon is hilarious and I cant get enough of Larry's red hair and huge blue eyes. They really need to move to Utah.

And I might have been acting like I was in charge on this trip and set my alarm, as decided, for 6:00 am.... But my Iphone (which come on has never failed me before.. and never will again) never decided to take into consideration the time change... So we woke up at 5 and didnt know that until we were in the car ready to go... I probably should not be put in charge of anything really.



But as you can see, we were happy campers. Sleep or no sleep.

We then drove the rest of the way to Cali and went straight to Disneyland! Seriously so fun. Perfect weather and no crowds. Fabulous day with Mickey.


What we do without our mag pie. We love her.



The crew. We had fun. Me and Zach loved hanging out with mags and Ryan.. and eating their leftovers. These two always have leftovers. Just for future reference.

They are also good for conversation. And we like them ok:) So yes, we will keep them.

And here is Ryan's solo shot. He wanted it way bad. He loves solo shots.


Just kidding. But I do love solo shots.


Cute husb.


"Yaaa Ry, it's totally normal to wear your sweater around your waist..."


BFF's



The beach was maybe windy, but still, it was the beach. And we walked down to Ho Sum Bistro and got the combo salad. I love.

Also people, if you go to Newport anytime soon, Chronic Tacos is a must.. And Ruby's diner, yes please.. Keep that in mind.

And this here was the turning point of our trip. Really though, I think it was the only thing ryan actually wanted to accomplish on this trip.. Golfing in the middle of death valley. Nice swing ry.

Why cant I live in Cali?

5 comments:

  1. Man oh man. How I missed out. How about we go again? Maybe Cabin? Anyone? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in. Anytime mar, anytime... and we missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mag and R.P. are awesome. I can't wait to see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um Ira was a little peeved about the whole distant distant cutest boys ever thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you tell baby I that he knows he will always be my #1 man.

    ReplyDelete