Tuesday, May 25, 2010

first things first...

Ruby girl was blessed.
This was not a recent event.
But, nonetheless, it was an event worth noting.
Mainly because she is so cute. And so was her bonnet.






Trust me, we tried hard to get a good pic, it just wasnt happening that day. So this is us.

WE have been tied up. And I know that all 5 of my followers are not happy about it. But you guys, we have moved to SLC and we have not had internet.. which makes it very hard to blog... but i am back for good now. and I am also very happy to be in SLC. and I love our little house we are living in, and the neighbors across the street who left a note on our car that we cant park in front of their house (because they own the street, of course!)... But, we are still very, very happy to be here.

I have to go to bed now. But cali with these two lovelies is coming soon!



2 comments:

  1. So pleased you are back. I have truly missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a baby? just kidding. where are you living now? we need to party

    ReplyDelete