Wednesday, March 16, 2011

.love you but tinfoil isn't always the answer

See this boy:


As good looking as he is (after watching the proposal recently I've decided he is Ryan Reynolds esque... Maybe because their eyes are both close together, or maybe because they both have egg-shaped heads... Nonetheless, they could be twins, right? Don't burst my bubble)

He does things like this:

Yes, this is lotion (bless his heart, he has dry skin and is forced to take care of himself since I don't carry around lotion. Like ever).
And yes, the lid is wrapped in tin foil.
You know, to keep from squirting out all over his clothes in his suitcase (well, duffle bag. We're in college guys).

And yesterday I found an open plastic bag with bagel bites in it, and since it wouldn't close tightly, he put a little scrap of tin foil over the opening.

Z, just because you can't SEE the hole, doesn't mean air isn't getting in.
Because it is.

Still, you're cute for trying.

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I don't look like Ryan Reynolds until I take my shirt off, then you wouldn't be able to tell the diff between us. Second, tin foil is no what I used, it is actually aluminum foil. Actual tin foil was superseded by cheaper and more durable aluminium foil after World War II.

    ReplyDelete