Tuesday, March 29, 2011

.how i'm dealing with this so called "spring"

1. fleeing SL (San Diego and St. George... you're not keeping me cooped up here just because you don't give me a spring break @Byu).

*above, my work peeps.
*below, candice and stephy. yep.
2. buying early graduation presents for myself (AKA Frye boots, AKA my new love)

3. looking at pretty paintings of pretty cities


4. Bumble & Bumble (compliments of the lovely hairstylist, Lar... Call 801-364-1420 for an appt, she's fabulous)

3 comments:

  1. it's really too bad that the pic of steph and I wasn't more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. randomly found your blog. its way cute. i need to get me some of that conditioner!

    www.beauandlindeeshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cand. dont blame me, blame the blessed iPhone.

    lindee, happy to have you as a blog friend! yours is darling as well, im excited to start following it. and the conditioner is fabulous, i highly recommend it:)

    ReplyDelete