Sunday, July 17, 2011

.i had a birthday

In Dallas.
For work.
Over a month ago.
And my housekeeping people/ "room atte." left me a note. and they didnt even know it was my bday.
so i knew i was off on the right foot.

then there was a cow, because, well, it's Dallas...
and that's a blurry picture of me on a cow.
it doesn't make sense to me either guys.

hotel.
lets just say it was fabulous.
and it had it's own water park.

oh and this whole dallas trip was timed perfectly.
with round 4 of the finals and all.
and i got lucky enough to go.
and it was AAA-MA-ZING
i called almost everyone i knew afterwards to tel them.
sorry if you were one of those people, it's just, i've never been to a finals game before.
such a rush (even if mr. dirk did have the flu).
even moreso when the mavs beat the heat!
(and yes, this means i have 3 teams now- turns out i'm a bball fan).


maybe because it was because i ate it at midnight,
or maybe because it was a pleasant surprise to come back to after the game,
but i think this was one of the best cakes i've ever eaten.


oh, and i guess i was there for work...
and i have to say, our booth was pretty awesome.

now, I know I'm a little behind on the updating of the blog- but bare with me. summer is buuuussy. but trust me, i have thought about blogging many a times:)
i have all winter to blog, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment