Tuesday, July 26, 2011

one decision at a time...and other important matters

I have a choice to make every day/every time I take a shower (Sorry I don't shower every day... I don't even have an excuse for you.... I just don't...). I can either wash my hair or shave my legs. This is due to our flippin water heater. Shave legs wins one in, like, 7 times.

My sister-in-law is starting to call me a granola, but guys, I HAVE TWO MINS & 30 SECONDS OF HOT WATER (ah, that took a long time to type all caps on the iPhone). So buy me a new water heater/ take it up with Doris (landlord: 75 yrs old, gorgeous white hair and in love with my husband- im serious, he has a way with the elderly) and I'll have smooth, shiny legs for you (unfortunately just not wearing shorts/skirts is off the table- hey I only have like 3 months of summertime!!!).

Happy pioneer day/weekend!! And p.s. Both Z and I are Fbook friends with Gordon Hayward. holla.

No comments:

Post a Comment