Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Guess where we'll be watching the Bachelor Pad next Monday??!!!

AT OUR NEW HOUSE.
that we closed on yesterday.
and are moving into this weekend.

that's right people. me and zach boy are officially home owners/grown-ups/the-bank-owns-us-and-we-don't-even-care.

Sorry for the silence on the blog-town... this process has been a little crazy. lots of ups and downs. but it's good. and we've had some really, really great helpers. I'll tell you about them later.
But for now... i need to pack.
YAYYYYY!
We really are so excited.
so so so excited.



7 comments:

  1. What?! Softball is done for 2 months and this big news happens?????? I would love to come for a visit =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! Happy packing and decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS THE CUTEST HOUSE EVER!!!!!!!!!!! so jealous!!!! where is it?! i miss you, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in bountiful miss mikelle. And yes, please come visit!! ALL OF YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in bountiful?! I am in town for a few weeks. I might need to drop by and see you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 292 E 600 S... Am I allowed to put my address on the world wide web? Whatever. Seriously stop by girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to come see your house when we come visit!!!! :) Wish we could watch Bachelor Pad with you guys too. Hope you are starting to feel settled in there and everything! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete