Sunday, August 7, 2011

moab rocks & moab with the rocks

oh so clever i am.
haha.
come on, it's late.

first food stop- the classic burgers and fries.
my fav.
i would give this particular place, milts, an average though.
their fry sauce just didn't quite have it.


geez i know. road trips make me look like this. im sorry to share.

you cant see it well, but... my mom has a really pretty lip color.
just saying.
so you can check it out in another photo at another time.

and then there is tj.
whats up my brotha.
the one and only reason this kid is a cool cat is because GORDON HAYWARD wrote on his Fbook wall. The real Gordon Hayward! Is that not crazy?! We're taliking the NBA here. Sorry we're obsessed with him lately, but, come on, that's pretty awesome, right?

and ben and dad drove all the way from CO.
it's a worthy thing to make the trip for, moab.
hi benj.
he's been gone for a couple months.



he's a cute boy.
and i really like my new sweat pants.
and this was his first time to moab (what the... i know, who hasn't been to moab, right?).
and, i dont know if you noticed or anything, but he made that shirt.
as in picked out the design on the wall AND the tee-shirt he wanted it on.
the asian chick then ironed it right on for him. and also told us that "like sometimes people think im like mexican or something, but im not, im asian, like vietnamese."
please tell me this is not how i sound in real life, too?
ugh.

brothas
one of these things is not like the others.
please excuse the freaky eyes us rocks have.
not really sure if it's because we are super cool or something - but it must be because zach does not have this same super power (see pic of me and z above)... yep, just us.
i dont know.

when i was younger, we used to go jeeping in moab every year for the jeep safari.
it was a blast.
it was really fun getting back to moab and spending time with the fam.
but next time i go, im going jeeping.

are you in?
let's do it.

3 comments:

  1. I have to break the silence on your blog. I know you have many readers. Why are they afraid to respond? Here is what I have been thinking when reading.
    1) Newport was great. Good thing your pics are small, or that swimsuit shot could be the end of me.
    2) Moab is a fun place. I couldn't figure out where you two had disappeared to that weekend. I found out later you were in Moab. How fun.
    3) Hayward - I don't really get it. But whateve. Remember when Zach was stalking him on FB?
    4) And lastly - let's make this our forum for chat instead of IM. It seems private enough.
    How about Bachelor Pad?? It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think next time we should try biking

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the support you two.
    and yes candice, lets chat here.
    ESPECIALLY if it's about the bachelor pad - because who doesn't want to see our commentary on that??
    best.show.on.tv.

    ReplyDelete