Wednesday, January 25, 2012

maybe it's the awesome weather...


I am on one of my crazy cleanouteverythingandselleverythingthathasn'tbeenusedinthepastsixmonths sprees. so... let me know if you want to buy anything from me. i'd probably sell it to you for like $10. Seriously, every time i go through my closet i end up di-ing like, 2 bags of clothes. and then there is that 1 bag of clothes that i very rarely wear but just can't give to di... if you know what i mean. 
i guess to the second hand shop it goes, but i would rather see them go to someone i know who will take care of them for me. am i the only one that goes through this?

on another note. i've started watching downton abbey. by "started watching" i mean i watched the whole first season in one night (guys calm down it was technically a night and a half and there are only 7 episodes:)). 
zach thinks it's boring, but i like it. one of those easy shows to have on while doing other things. my kinda show.
and for someone who thinks it's "boring" he asks a lot of questions about it and watches a lot of episodes of it... 

and one more thing. kels (that's my sisterinlaw) could have her baby any day now. 
do you want to see what she looks like pregnant? trust me, you don't. it's so annoying how cute she looks:) alright i'll show you.

right?

well, i'm excited for the babe. it's probably the closest thing there is to zach and i having a baby of our own... not happening for awhile, my friends... so we are pretty excited about it. 
and excited for them. kels and alex. they are already good parents and love that little guy. 
and you guys, get excited for the name.... it's a good one. and boys names are HARD, but i think they've nailed it... or jess did since she's the one who handed it off to kelsey.
even zach approves. which DOESN'T HAPPEN. 
mainly because he refuses to like any names that are cool and awesome. 
which is why we won't be having kids for 10-40 years. 
love you guys!

5 comments:

  1. Liz, we have the same taste in TV shows. Your tweet back to Bradford about FNL and Tim Riggins almost made me cry. Miss those boys and coach. Second, love Downton Abbey! Bradford does the exact same thing...boys. Last, baby names are hard. Please pass on any good ideas. I don't like thinking anymore. Bye Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post liz. you make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NESS baby names are fresh on my mind right now so i may have to message you a list of some personal favs. FNL consumed our lives for a couple weeks. literally. and i loved seeing you two at hires, let's play sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No you are not the only one. I have a huge Tupperware of clothes in storage that I just haven't been able to give to the di. Maybe we should trade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. meg i would totally trade with you! except i'd feel bad because your clothes are 10x cuter than mine...

    ReplyDelete