Monday, August 24, 2009

May 28, 2009



This post is dedicated to my friend Jenessa. I promised her I'd show her pics from the wedding because she was in the Dominican Republic. poor ness.


I seriously think I lost my mind that day. I forgot my wedding dress
until we were halfway to the temple {alre
ady running late}, I lost my debit card {found 2 weeks later after I had ordered a new one}, broke my only hairspray bottle, lost my keys {also not found until we got back from our honeymoon}, and I probably lost my cell phone every ten minutes during our wedding and honeymoon. My husband can attest to these things, he was also convinced i was losing my mind. Luckily I remembered to say yes {Oh wait I said I do. That's right people. It's ok, it still counts... take it up with Brother Doane}.

We had the reception in our dear friends, Sue and Steve Harkness', beautiful backyard. and, despite my shortcomings, it was a perfect day.



I like this kid











Z and my baby Lacy











Jess and baby I








Zach's friends played at our wedding. They did so good and everyone loved having them there. One of Sue's neighbors came down to the reception just to sit and listen to the band. {I think that's sweet, and a nice compliment to them}. They not only played all of Zach's requests, they also played my girl Kelly Clarkson's 'My Life Would Suck Without You' for our special day {maybe I listen to her new CD everytime I get in my car, and maybe I have for the past four months}... They were troopers. We love these guys.


















My cute cousin Lucy. We love our red hair in the Knight fam.













3 comments:

  1. I love that the David Sherman shout-out links to his beach body pic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also appreciate the shout-out. But you should give some more information. I have a feeling that after looking at those pics I took, many are going to want to use my services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can you email me the family pic of all of us at the wedding?

    ReplyDelete