Monday, August 17, 2009

Drop it like it's hot.




Before this significant moment in history goes unnoticed by the blogging world, I must post it.

This is Snoop Dogg. {not the big one, the little one}.

This is no ordinary picture of snoop though, this is a picture that I TOOK of him in the LA airport. That's right people, me, zach, my mother, and my little brother did become best friends with snoop on our dreaded layover in LA. that layover paid off.

I will give credit to my husband for spotting him out, or should I say spotting out his enormous body guards; nonetheless, I would have walked right past the king of rap if my husband had not pointed him out.

He probably regretted it right after he told me I was walking past THE snoop doggy dog, because I instinctively pulled out my camera.

And maybe followed him around for the next twenty minutes.

Who would have known that Snoop dogg, or snoop diz as those who know him refer to him as, ate at McDonalds?

Well now you know.

3 comments:

  1. Celebrity sightings is pretty exciting. I may start following this blog instead of "lucky in love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. liz you are famous now since you know famous people. thank you cuz now that means i have a famous friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought snoop only ate chicken and waffles... oh and way to go liz for starting a blog! it will be another thing to entertain me :)

    ReplyDelete