Saturday, August 15, 2009

us...

I sometimes have a little {maybe a lot} of time on my hands at work. My cute husband suggested that I start a blog. I dont know what made him think of it, but here I am, at work, blogging.

We got married a few months ago and now we are living in provo. All {well, most} of our friends live in slc, so its just us two. We're going to need to go out of our comfort zone and make a friend or two if we're going to be in this city for a while. I sometimes make him knock on our neighbors door and ask them questions, maybe one day we'll ask them to go out for ice cream with us..maybe.

This little blog will document some of the things in our life we want to remember, like when we lived in provo and only had each other.. and zach's xbox.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. JUST YOU TWO? What about your best friends A and K? We are all you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard for me to believe Zach and you wouldn't make friends fast. I served with Zach in good old Galveston and close by in Houston. He is one crazy guy. I'm excited to see what adventures you all have next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz this is a cute blog ha i had to check it out! looks like yyou are loving married life!

    ReplyDelete