Thursday, January 7, 2010

Merry Christmas!

"The gift of Christmas isn't wrapped up in presents or parties. The gift of Christmas is Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten of the Father, the Son of God. As you follow Him, you put people first. You may spend less time in lines and more time serving others. You may spend less money on - and more time with - the people you love. You may lose yourself and you may find everything else that matters." -lds.org

I know i know, its a little late for a Christmas post, but the spirit of Christmas should last longer than a month in my opinion anyways. And since i didnt get a chance to post anything before, I am going to do a combined Christmas and new years post. I am grateful for Christmas because it is a whole season dedicated to remembering Christ and celebrating his birth. I love everything about the season. And New years gives me a chance to set new goals and start fresh. I also try to take time to look back and reflect on all the blessings I recieved throughout the year... Not many for me, only marrying the boy of my dreams (i feel like i should say boy instead of man because i think were still little kids...except he's old). No, I have been very blessed this year, just as I have every year. and I think i am happier than i ever have been.

Here is a little message for you to keep with you, not just at Christmas time.

I still dont know how to upload videos {i know, technology is not my thing, but i blame my laptop}.
http://www.lds.org/topic/christmas/

No comments:

Post a Comment