Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Morning Zoo

Yes, you read right.

I need to tell you something..
I listen to 97.1ZHT in the mornings on my way to work.
Not just some mornings.
Every morning.

Yes, I have an ipod, and yes, i still have kelly clarkson in my cd player..
but Jessica, Frankie, and Danger Boy (DB) are really growing on me.
And now I have to know tomorrows "Hollywood Sleeze."

Dont tell my husb, he really wouldnt like this.


and um, did i mention that i saw DAVID ARCHULETTA last weekend?
and did i mention that i LOVE FAMOUS PEOPLE?
well, now you know.
me and my little bro followed him around at the airport last year, and then i saw him again at the blaze game. yes, i went to a blaze game.

and, did i mention that im supposed to be studying for finals right now??
next on my list.. vacuuming. my neighbors love it when i vacuum at 11.. at night..

2 comments:

  1. i just read your article and i am very impressed, good work! by the way i love stalking your blog i think you are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I have to say I totally listen to them as well in the morning, and this is a pathetic confession but i know when they do the last sleeze so if im going anywhere i make sure im out atleast by then! Haha! Marcus thinks im weird he is still trying to get me to listen to politics on the radio!

    ReplyDelete