Monday, September 27, 2010

A beautiful wedding... and the state fair

What would we do without our slothy p and pretty cait.
these two are always up for anything.
and always having fun.
literally since the day i met them.
and I think its fabulous.

sloth and me became instant friends, after he found out 1. how strong i was (used to be) and 2. that my last name was rock (good thing we met 2 years ago).
and caitlin was no different.
after the first time i met cait, she would run and jump on the couch with me and zach and want to play with us.
and she never cared that i was young, or kind of shy, or always wearing sweats, or anything, she wanted to be best friends, like she is with everyone.
and i loved it.
and i love her.
and she's this darling ALL the time.



I was in love with the floral arrangements.
and the food was to die for.
especially the donuts, my new obsession.
I ate 2.


yes, of course we wear dark sunglasses at weddings.
duh.

oh david kiley. we miss you. come home.



And then the fair...
You bet your bottom dollar we went to the Utah State Fair.
So so fun.

pretty hair mary.
she's so daring.. and gorgeous, which makes it easy to be daring...

No comments:

Post a Comment