Thursday, September 2, 2010

It wasn't ten dollars, it was fifteen thanks.

So, I sold my laptop.
I listed it for super cheap since I hate It and want to get rid of it.
$155.
Then this kid who has braces on his bottom teeth and a girlfriend with purple hair really wanted to buy it.
So I met him at sugarhouse coffee shop.
This trendy yuppie coffee shop that makes me feel out of place.
Then I gave him the computer and he said, "thanks, I had to buy books today so I only have $140, I hope that's ok."
Oh ya, that's totally fine, I didn't just have to buy books or anything.
Oh wait, I did.

That's not what I said though.
I said oh.
Then he said, "I mean, you can stop at my shop and get the rest if you need to, its only ten bucks."
Um, actually it was 15.
But I said i guess that's fine and left.
Because I didn't want to make him think i really needed the 15 bucks i guess,
Or because i didnt want to make things more awkward then he already made them,
Or because I sometimes can't stand up for myself when I'm out of my comfort zone or taken off guard.

But, just so you know, if you mess with me your going on my blog.
And I'll tell my husband and he'll hate your guts for me.
And I'll tell my mom and she'll say you are really, really rude (that's right, 2 reallys).
And then I'll tell the wives at zachs flag football game.
And then I'll feel better.
Just so you know.

P.s. Smoking Is bad for your lungs and your jeans are out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment