Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome, my senior year


I promise I know I'm super dramatic about school...

Ever since I was little, I've loved quotes.
Reading them. Collecting them. Finding them at just the perfect moment. And giving them away.
Growing up my mom always had quotes around the house and on the fridge and I started collecting them and taping them up in my closet.
Which turned into a quote book when I left for college.

My friend, shel, reminded me of my quote book last week, and I'm going to start sharing some of it with you and you and you.
And you can start a quote collection if you'd like.
It helps.
on those days.
And every other day, too.

I first read this quote before my mono finals week... Also known as the worst week of my life.
And I have read it many a finals week since.
It makes me remember that everyone (not everyone) does this college thing.
And everyone makes it through alive.
Maybe once I'm done with school, I can read it when I have real problems...
:)

"Whenever we are inclined to feel burdened done with the blows of life, let us remember that others have passed the same way, have endured, and then have overcome. When we have done all that we are able, we can rely on God's promised help."
- President Monson

Welcome my senior year.
I thought you'd never come.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Audrey Hepburn quote, and I think that Wendell is giving you a false sense of security. He's 77, that's 2 years older than Grandma and Grandpa! Think about it.

    ReplyDelete