Friday, November 27, 2009

4 down 4 to go!

you guys 2 more of my friends got engaged.
and i couldnt be happier.

and i might only have 8 friends, i might not.

crazy corinney and danny. I love that many of their pictures are as fun and cute and make me as happy as this one. love you two. take care of this girl danny long legs. she's a wild one.



jenessa & bradford. not just high school sweathearts, but BOUNTIFUL high school sweethearts. love it. i know this pic is blurry but i thought it was so sweet. and when they came over to our house {apartment} B kept kissing ness on the forehead and i loved it.

Congrats you four. thanks for getting married.

And although you people planned your weddings on the same day, never fear. L&Z will be to both.


Also, I've been trying to upload this video that was on my friend Camille's blog,
but i keep failing.
So check it out here. if you have not already seen it.
I thought it was sweet
and worth watching.
hope you all had a nice thanksgiving.
we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment