Saturday, November 14, 2009

just some things to note.

Deigo's: thank you for your tortillas. yum. and thank you for giving candice & dave a reason to come to provo.
acutane: i hate you.
snow: im not ready for you yet.
thanksgiving break: please come faster.
ness: you can sleep over anytime.
black friday: bring it on.
zachary: thank you for unloading the dishwasher.
mom and dad: let me come to NY with you. i neeeeed to.
murdock hyundai: i hope you like the christmas tree i drew on that post it note and stuck on the window.
fudge in my kitchen: im glad you're there.
in-and-out burger: thank you for coming to my city. just another way of bribing people to come out here.
uno attack: we finally got you some batteries and you are a HIT... (i know. not funny).
football season: will you please end so my husband can get back to his life and i can cancel our hd.
little brother: please dont turn 16, i feel like i just turned 16. what a night.
BBQ for lunch in the snow: i'll pass.
online shopping: whoever came up with you is a genius.
statistics: no thank you.
business minor: you're hard.
lacey and linsy: im so excited to spend the weekend with you.
bountiful: my husband tricked me into marrying him by telling me he liked you and wanted to live on hill with a view. he doesnt really.
car: i finally changed the cd. i like you Ingrid Michaelson.not as much as av, but i like you.
christmas music: i cant wait for you.

1 comment:

  1. Liz! I am so glad I can add you to my blog list now!! We really do need to get together. Nick and I always talk about that but we have to do something about it. By the way...Black Friday is my favorite day of the year! Does Zach come shopping with you. I make Nick come with me even though he doesn't like it. And...Amen to wanting football season to be OVER!! I can't record my ABC family Christmas shows because there are a million football games recording. Have a good Thanksgiving Break!

    ReplyDelete