Monday, November 2, 2009

And then there was one...

I have some good news and some bad news.

Good: I wanted to first say happy birthday to my little ones, chocolate lar bar and chelmer glue. you guys are VERY old now.

but, i feel like we were in the flamingo costume, chalking cannon cottle {every friday night for 3 months}, and prank calling mo town {too many times to count} like it was yesterday. we made quite a team.

I dont know why i like this pic so much, I think just that it catches a good memory.

Bad: My main point of this blog though, is to tell you the bad news. Little lar has left provo.

Who is going to come play with me when zach plays basketball on wednesdays. and who is going to help ruin chocolate chip cookies with me, or go to the store with me when all i have in my cupboards are potatoe chips and tuna fish.

maggie, im sorry to say that me and zach are going to be requiring more of your time now. we cant just count library time as the only quality time we have, zach needs you too.
well, good bye bug.
you are missed.
{and this is just probably my favorite picture of me and lar, or avril lavigne, whatever..}

Last night I asked zach why we never hang out with my friends, and he said it was because i didnt have any friends.
Although this is not true, it is true that i only have one friend left in provo.
{at least one friend that would come watch tv with me and my husband on demand}.

Please dont leave us alone in this city mag!
{and this is just a pic of some faves from freshman year, i need you here mag pie. provo just wouldnt be the same}.

1 comment:

  1. Oh liz, don't be sad. This is a very happy day. You have had Lar all to yourself, and now it is my turn. This is a lesson on sharing.

    Now Lar gets to hang out with me and Andrew on command.

    Poor Little Lar.

    ReplyDelete