Thursday, November 19, 2009

thank you for thanksgiving

byu has one break in the semester, and that is thanksgiving break. no spring break, not presidents day break, no fall break; nonetheless, i'll take what i can get.

thank you byu for giving me a break for thanksgiving.
now only if murdock hyundai would give me a break too....

im very excited to go to my family's cabin for the break, i was put in charge of cranberry sauce and a tasty drink. mainly because i told my aunt that i could make cranberry sauce {i made it last year and it was a success} she didnt have as much faith in me though. responding hesitantly she said,"oh from the can?" No, not from the can sandy. I'll show you, you people of little faith in liz's cooking.

Also I have to make a pie for zach's family's thanksgiving on sunday....hmm. ive never made a pie. but i loooove french silk pie. so i'll try that. zach said they'd like it. but sometimes he lies to me. like about living on a hill with a view. do people like french silk pie for thanksgiving? or do they stick with pumpkin and apple. oh well, im making french silk.

the only thing im sad about is that my babies (van, ash, lins, and lace)arent coming to the cabin. i love them and i want to keep them.

but i do get to go see where the wild things are with my mom and grandma (and maybe my babies van and asher) today. i hope i like it as much as i liked the book!

this is my favorite picture of van and ann dee at the hot air balloon thing in provo on the 4th of july. i love it and im going every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment