Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another "Lizism"

Liz asked me to diversify her blog so I thought I would do just that. Since I live with Liz I see all sides of her, so it makes my life very fun. It helps me to discover "Lizisms". One of them is: Liz watches/listens to "background movies". I know that probably doesn't make sense. But when most of us pay to go to a movie theatre to see a movie and escape reality, Liz just sees that as an opportunity to think of something else while a movie is playing in the background. Hence, background movies. She does this at home too when we sit down to "watch" a movie. If you're not sure what I'm talking about just watch a movie with Liz and she will either ask a hundred questions during the movie because she is interested in the plot but not in watching the movie, or, she will not ask a thing about the movie and during it she will either start vacuuming, or, find the loudest thing to turn on like the dishwasher. Either way she will not know too much about what you just watched because it's just a background movie for her. It is actually really funny. Anyway, stay tuned for more "lizisms". So with that Information, for those of you who know about our first date, you can evaluate "who" was the victim. I'm not the one who likes "background movies". p.s while writing this liz asks me while i'm scrolling the channels "What's Speed?"  We watched that movie less than a week ago, true story, see my point? :)

5 comments:

  1. hey... at least i'm not the one turning on the blender in the middle of What I Like About You! Come on now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to give a shout out to my boy Zach. Thanks for posting, and for allowing me to be Liz's valentine. You're a true friend

    Ps: This post will show up as Victoria but it's really from Lar

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah. no we do not say "shout out to my boy" to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zach, that is pretty funny.. "lizisms" and "background movies". Give us more!

    ReplyDelete