Monday, February 1, 2010

LIZ IS BREAKING DOWN: BEWARE

You guys.
I started crying. no, sobbing. in front of my editor today.
I'm officially unstable.

I have also been made aware that I am making everyone around me stressed out, too.
Namely my husband, my mother, my father, Candice, and even my uncle Brad Rock (reporter for the Deseret News) who asked one of my fellow class reporters how I was doing in the class when he met him at a bball game.

Thanks for your concern people, apparently I need it.

My editor basically just told me I need to be in the lab more or I wont do well in the class and my eyes started watering and then he saw that I was crying and I got embarrassed and lost control.
I hope none of you have to see me like that.
Its uncomfortable for all.
He was really nice though.
And now he is going out of his way to help me do well.
So, in a weird, twisted way.. Maybe it was a good thing.
Sorry, editor seth.

I would rather have mono again in the middle of finals week and be taking calculus, chemistry, and humanities. I really would.

On a happier note:
we went paintballing for David's Bday on Saturday and when we got home I noticed that my husband had googled "paintball strategies."
Yes, he really did.
WHY you might ask?
We do not know people, we just dont know.

He also is having a hard time with my instability. arent we all. someone come save him from provo and liz.

another happy note:
my family has 2 asian 16 year olds living with them.
they're very entertaining.
and one of them loves tj
none of us understand this seeing as tj is the least likeable person in our family,
but ian adores him
on friday, he stayed home from his asian activites so he wouldn't miss one second of tj's basketball game.
tj doesn't know what to do with this kind of attention.
poor middle-child-that-came-after-me-so-is-overshadowed... we give you an asian friend to boost your self- esteem.
I wish I had a picture of the asians. i'll work on that.

another thing:
Jess is having her baby soon. and I cant wait.
She's a pretty pregnant lady.

That's all.

And here are some pics that I came across today that made me happy... even though they were from a Christmas party I couldnt go to....




3 comments:

  1. Oh Liz,

    I have to laugh every time I read your blog. Crying in front of your editor is something I would do. You are not unstable! We love you funny girl! Besides your biting of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me happy as well lizzy Beth. This semester will be over before your next breakdown. A year and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious...I used to break down all the time like that. I'm totally blaming it on the birth control :) Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete