Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Mary's Wedding


My pretty friend Mary is married.
And her wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings that I have been to.
The pilkington's did everything themselves... flowers, hairpieces, pictures, wedding video.
Needless to say, they are a very talented family, everything was so unique and.. like i said.. beautiful.
I loved it and I love cute Mary and Andrew.







I couldnt get enough of these two. They are so cute. Sammy is Mary's little brother and Penny is her niece. Amy (Mar's sister-in-law) always has Penny dressed darling from head to toe and her and Sam just hung out the whole day. It was sweet.



Lar wanted that that bouquet more than anyone. She took off her heels and got in ready position.. and even took a young girl in red out. Still, it was not meant to be. Chelsea K cought it and was kind enough to give it to little Lar. Very touching.
Im obsessed with Mary's ring.


They had the cutest details. They hand-made those little birds on the tree, and they were all unique. And Mary loves birds. So cute.


And my little Shel belle. We have spent EVERY single New Years Eve together since seventh grade (except this years because I was out of the country...). Somehow we just always end up together. and it was partly her fault we went to zach's friends house a few new years eve's back( it was actually her, lar, and lindsay's fault)... so I blame her as being partly responsible for us meeting. Because I for one was against going to strange boys house after midnight on New Years... But fortunately I am the only logical one because if we hadn't gone I would not have met Zach.

Maybe peer pressure isnt as bad as people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment