Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Vegas Baby

I am going here this weekend:

With this little girl:

And I love them both.

A lot.

I've always loved Vegas, ever since I was a little girl. I dont know what it is, I guess a combination of the big city, lights, fancy places, walking on the strip (on the nice side), the sun....

Me and my dad took a trip there when I was nine or ten and we shopped, ate at nice restaurants, stayed out late, ate chips and salsa and dove bars for lunch and I even taught him the Mambo Number 5 song... I hope you all remember this song.. but in case you forgot I went ahead and looked up the chorus for you..

"A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man"

And I still love that song (and i hope it is now in your head like its now in mine)..

And for some reason my dad's love of Vegas rubbed off on me.

And I WILL take advantage of the 2 days this semester BYU gives me a break from school.

And I'm excited to hang out with meg (Lar's sister) and the two cutest kids ever.. oh and aaron. Zach will tell you how much I love this little family .. and kind of want to be them...

Clare (Meg's daughter) told Lar that I was her favorite friend of Lar's... no offense guys... but I just thought you should know.

4 comments:

  1. If you get a chance to stop in Cedar City, you should give me a call :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, its a pretty quick trip this weekend but i'll for sure let you know.
    Nat send me an invite to your blog! i keep forgetting to ask you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss liz...guess who is also going to vegas/st george this weekend? maybe we'll see each other and i would LOVE that

    ReplyDelete
  4. VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete