Thursday, July 1, 2010

The death grip and I want a hamburger.

the first time I went to Lake Powell was last year with the helms.
And I think its my favorite place ever.
well, at least one of my favorite places.

this year was just as fun, even if it was just for a weekend. its was so worth it.




"liz never learned about the Anastazi Indians, we really need to teach her about them," i love pam.
my ruby girl.

I know, I have the cutest nephews ever.
Beck was very brave on the tube, as you can see.

we call this "the Mesnick"
as in Jason Mesnick
as in a past bachelor on The Bachelor
he loved this move... so this is in honor of him and molly
(who people think I look like... I dont though....)

Ive been told I look like her and Amy Poeler.
The commonality: freaky eyes.
hmmmmmm.....

Ok, back to powell.
Zach helping Dave. This is quite a triumph in Zach's life I believe.
You may know their rivalry from an earlier post or from this: Click Here
But looks like zach takes the lead this time.


This pic is sweet. Great job Candice.
She is turning into quite the photographer;)

Jon informed me that in most of my pics my mouth is wide open like I am either really excited or I really want to eat something... Or as he put it, "I want a hamburger!"
So I didnt include any of those pics...
But maybe I do always want a hamburger...

And this is the death grip. I'm not messing around on tubes Jess.

3 comments:

  1. Three things: (1) I never said that "in most of your pictures your mouth is wide open", the "I want a hamburger" shot was an isolated incident (and it was a good picture); (2) Zach has been masking his man-love for Dave for years with this whole wrestling match. Proof: his hand placement on that picture. I had never seen Zach so happy; (3) Stay away from my wife Liz Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. So excited to start following it! I really love your short hair in that picture with Ruby...really cute. Love ya, we'll be in blog-touch now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz.
    You're funny.
    And you don't have freaky eyes.

    ReplyDelete