Tuesday, July 27, 2010

july is my favorite month

this is Van.
and this is not a pose;
this is an action shot.
and that is why I love this kid.
he chased my cousin Lucy around all day with this exact expression on his face,
it was hilarious.

Grandma jewel.
always in on the action.

water baseball.
fabulous.

look at that innocent face.
i did NOT want to get wet that day
(although it was 90 degrees)
so i stayed clear of the water.

then lacy girl came over to sit on my lap and then somehow changed her mind and poured her whole cup of water down my shirt and onto my lap while smiling.
she had that plan the whole time.
and she knew she's the only girl i couldnt get mad at for doing that.


Eaglewood fireworks with cute friends.
like izzy smoot:)
i just cant get enough of that baby girl.

hi zach.
i have red eyes.
and i wear that dress at least once a week.

thats my little bug.
she just got a new hair cut and color.
i like it.
we watched jer bear in 2 parades.
im such a nice sister.
actually i just really liked getting candy thrown at me,
actually only the taffy, not the jolly ranchers and sick hard strawberry candies.
are they trying to kill us??

pretty mary.
i love her new bangs.
zach and andrew are cute arent they....
we think so.

whoever decorated that cake must be really cool and patriotic...
and whoever is wearing black and white stripes is also super cool...
hooray for the 4th of july!



And then there are fireworks.
i love fireworks.
and bbq's
and summer nights
and family get togethers
and parades
and pace's dairy ann (my favorite restaurant)

i love it all.
and that is why july is my favorite month.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...I wish summer would last like 4 months longer. And...hello...we were not invited to the party at Eaglewood. We were at the Eaglewood fireworks with Nick's fam...but next year we will have to meet up with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete