Saturday, October 17, 2009

cute mary and andrew

Our friends Mary and Andrew are getting married.
Congrats you two.
I cant wait for the beautiful wedding.
{And maybe I cant wait even more to have another best friend married!}


We love mary and andrew. Andrew once brought me a shake from sonic when i was sick, and tried on zach's birthday present for me so I knew it would fit. And mary stayed up late many a night to listen to me vent, or to help me plan the wedding. and she would get just as excited as me.

Sometimes me and mary get so excited we jump up and down and scream. we cant help it. sometimes its the only way you can express your feelings. like when I first got my wedding dress and mary tried it on and modeled it for our roommates. Or when andrew texted her something sweet. Or when I found the perfect brooch for my hair or decided on my colors. Or last night at 2 in the morning when I saw that it was mary calling. I couldnt help it. dont tell my neighbors it was me.

We love you guys!
{and we are maybe already planning trips!}

2 comments:

  1. Oh liz.
    I like you.
    Just reading this post makes me want to jump up and down.
    I'm glad you like Andrew as much as I like Andrew.( Well almost as much as I like Andrew)
    I can't wait to be official couple friends

    ReplyDelete