Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One more thing..

I had to give a group presentation today.
It was about conserving water.
and.
going.
green.
I like the idea of going green, but I never do anything about it.
except maybe buy recycled aluminum foil because it had a tree on it that was cute.
Or maybe a 0% plastic, reusable bag at gap for my group project.


I think im going to start using it.
Since I did buy it.

I also strolled around baby gap for awhile because I always do that.

I should have gone to the statistics lab today since i missed 13 questions on my assignment, but instead I watched ice age. I also should be calling people to tell them their liscense plates are in, but instead im telling you what i did today. sorry people who dont know their liscense plates are here. i'll call you soon.

p.s. there is a cute girl in one of my classes that always dresses cute and never talks. I sometimes steal her clothing ideas and wear them at night, when im awake and put on make up. She is probably one of those girls who recycles everything and has eco friendly nail polish {does that exist??}. zach thinks im weird when i tell him things like this. so im telling you. today i liked her cheetah shoes. maybe i'll buy some. {and maybe at target rather than Nordstrom}.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You have a blog. We should be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go all green. Those people are weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a bad case of the girl crush syndrome. Liz Liz Liz

    ReplyDelete