Wednesday, October 7, 2009

House is back

I love fall.
I love jacket and boots weather.
I love the trees.
I love my sparkle pumpkins.
I love seeing pumpkins on doorsteps.
I love my friends fall party.
I love using my yellow umbrella.
I love coming home and eating warm tomato soup.
And I love season premiers.
Like House. {I was worried at first, but on Monday I felt like he started redeeming himself. Thanks, House.}
And the office.
And Community.
And Parks and Rec.
And a lot of other great shows.
Those are just the ones me and my husband agree on.

Zach tivos all these shows and waits for me to get home from work so we can watch them together. (and maybe so he doesnt have to watch them twice).

Have you watched House? My friend Shelly told me about this show in Mr. Lloyd's gym class in high school. I was loving it just hearing her explain the opening scene. Which still gets me every time. In the opening scene there is always a captivating story that introduces the characters and makes you feel attached to them which ends with someone passing out. I love it. During the intro music that follows the opening scene I start dancing to it. because I get excited for the show.

I didnt really realize I did that until zach one time asked me why I wasnt doing my House dance. Must have not been a very captivating opening...

And Zach always sings the song to the new tmobile commercial.

We're weird.
This is what happens when you leave us alone in provo.

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this post?? You can't mention House without hearing my opinion. I love seeing more of Cameron and Chase. I loved this week's episode, the first of the new season that I liked. Finally, I don't know how you dance to that song, it really isn't a get up a dance song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fall Party! Oh dear, we should get on that. Fall cannot officially start without the fall party.

    ReplyDelete