Thursday, October 29, 2009

Interview. check.

Those of you who are forced to be around me often KNOW that I had an interview for an internship with porter novelli for their L.A. office........because the count down started like 2 months ago... but I just wanted to let you know that it is overwith!

Dont worry, I was prepared for this sucker, zach has been interviewing me for the past 2 months. candice and david can attest to these awkward Q and A's.

He also guilted me into going to kinko's at 830 in the morning to print my resume on nice paper.

He also ok'd my out fit this morning {even though my pants were not ironed}.

He also told me to not blab, because sometimes when im nervous i just talk people's heads off. you may know this.

If you are being interviewed soon you can reach him anytime at 698-0949.

p.s. dont get too excited, freinds. I pretty much cant get it because i didnt take the prerequisite course. there's always next year......

No comments:

Post a Comment