Wednesday, January 26, 2011

am i awkward or am i scary.

so I pull into the parking lot at the exact same time as this guy I work with. Same guy, same time, almost everyday. We must be on the same schedule.

One problem: he sits in his car until I'm almost to the stairs and then he gets out and starts walking.

the first time this happened, I didn't think about it.
well, actually I did, I thought, what are we going to talk about all the way down the stairs and across the street. Fortunately, we didn't have to chit chat because he stayed in his car.
second time, ok whatever, he must really want to finish the song on the radio.
third, must be saying his prayers before he gets out, right?
fourth, fifth. Ok, weird.

it's just that we never officially met and now it's been too long to officially meet so we are stuck in a this situation of giving half smiles and not making eye contact.

you guys, i must either be super scary or super awkward.

my friend at work says I'm too little to be scary- so i must just be awkward.
ah.
good insight.

either way, i think it's weird and it bugs me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to say you are awkward. Only because you are like me;) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do the exact same thing to me when we pull up to our house at the same time. What's wrong with you?

    ReplyDelete