Thursday, January 20, 2011

mouth boy

me and zach got to have a sleepover with Ira Saturday night... you should be jealous because he is the cutest baby ever.
but he's not a baby-ruby's a baby (he reminded me of that several times).
he shared his toys, shared his coke, charmed our friends, went right to sleep at bedtime, was so quiet at church (except for clicking his mouth, which I just let him do because it entertained him and was so cute), ate treats (I:"aunt lizzy, can i have some more treats?" how do you say no to that...), listened to stories (zach's was about an evil refrigerator and mine was about a princess... he liked mine way better.... sorry, jon), let me cuddle with him while watching Word Girl save the world (lovely) and cracked up at literally everything z said (I:"zachy, you're a silly guy..." great for the self-esteem).





me and zach have discussed it and....
we're going to keep him.
and his parents are totally fine with it;)

1 comment:

  1. you know jess and jon only agreed to this because Wendell is watching the house. Oh cute boy.

    ReplyDelete