Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My new years resolution (or maybe next years)

I want to learn to cook. Bake. Do anything with food besides microwave it.
My excuse is time.
But really, I just don't like it.
I don't like grocery shopping, chopping vegetables, touching cold, slimy meat, having a dirty kitchen.... And then eating a mediocre meal.
I do like looking at food though.
And i do admire cooks.

And, recently (as in 20 minutes ago after looking at THIS blog), I've decided I'm going to like it.
Either this year or next.
(am I allowed to have a two year new years resolution? Whatever.)
But I am serious.
I'm not making any commitments to you before I graduate, but after that.... I hear I'll have more time.
Thus no excuse.

So hold me to it.
One day, food will be my thing (and not just the eating it part).

3 comments:

  1. Thats a great Resolution, and hey your a busy women so 2 years is great! Your trip looked fantastic, glad you guys are back, lets get together please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you! I love to cook and bake and want to be better at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog! Teach me how to cook!

    ReplyDelete