Monday, February 7, 2011

boy.

awhile ago (march 8, 2010) i started a post.
tonight, i looked at the draft i never posted.
and i remembered.
and then i did the dishes even though it was my husbands night.
because i remembered and it made my day.

March 8, 2010:
"sometimes i feel too little to be married.
last night i got an earache.
i get really bad earaches every once in awhile... and i think i'm going to die every time.
(just ask anyone who has been around me when i have an earache, i'm a huge baby and i'll admit it).
I was lying in my bed, acting like a crazy person, and all i could think about was that i needed my mom or dad to come take care of me because they know what to do.

but as i was covering my ears and singing to myself, my husband got me medicine (and made me take it all cut up so it would get into my system faster even though it was gross. really gross), rubbed my head and pretty much stayed up all night making sure i was ok.

i might still be little, but i'm lucky i have someone to be there.
through sickness and through health."

......love you boy.
happy vday soon.

(i love this pic. sorry i dont take any new pics anymore though.... ill work on that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment