Wednesday, February 16, 2011

.just some things to note

There are these three girls in my humanities class. And they are bff's. And we all know it. Because they all eat yoplait yogurt together during our 5 minute break. It doesn't bug me, i just think its interesting. Do you think they all just love that yogurt? Or do you think two of them love it and the other one eats it because the other two love it, thus she does, too. Sometimes I do that, ill admit it. Like with egg nog, I like egg nog enough to drink it when someone offers it to me or im drinking it with someone (someone i like a lot, I'd have to like you a lot to drink egg nog with you), but I would never ever pour myself a glass of egg nog.

Anyways. My freshman roommate is also in this class. Its a weird thing, living together. You can know them so well and share so many memories, yet, 3.5 years later, have not a thing to talk about.
It's a weird thing.
At least we do have memories, you know.
And at least she wasn't oneofthecrazies, because then it would just awkward.
And my friend Maggie will never let me forget it, when i saw a roomie on campus and didn't say hi. It was inconvenient, and, come on, I'd see her at home.
Maggie didn't like that, but still laughs way hard every time she thinks about it (yes, I can read her little Chilean mind).
I promise I'm nice, just not run-across-the-byu-courtyard-waving-my-arms nice. What's the point. When I'll see them you at home. I'll say hi then.

Im starting to want a yogurt. And I don't even eat yogurt.
Maybe I'll just get some Doritos.
I hate humanities.
No, i hate humanities lectures, not humanities. I have to remind myself that.
I actually like humanities.
Is it a problem that I refuse to read for my classes? Who knows, this one doesn't have a midterm... So I guess we'll find out on the final!
We just got a paper back though, and, not to brag or anything, but i did really good- and i didn't even read Hamlet
Writing saves my life. And that is why i write.

This girl in my communications class told me a few weeks ago that she's obsessed with my ring.
Or maybe she just said she liked it.
And she told me she's getting married soon (or hopes to).
I noticed rings all of the sudden when me and z boy started talking about getting hitched, too.
But now she wants to look at it every week and ask me questions about it.
I am flattered by this, seriously.
I. Love. Showing-off. My. Ring.
But then yesterday i noticed that she was drawing an exact replica of it... And I don't like that so much.
I know it looks just simple and like anyone else's, but it's not. And I (of course) already showed her all the details that make it unique (like I said earlier, show off over here).
Maybe she just likes to draw. Right?
I'm sure we'll find out, because I am now friends with her on fbook.

1 comment: